Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cheap oil absorbing sheet

I remember watching a show where an actress said she doesn't buy oil absorbing sheets for her face. If she is in public place and needs to get rid of the oiliness in her face she usually goes to a public restroom and grabs a clean toilet sheet cover and turn it into small pieces of sheets. She would normally use 1 piece and keep the leftovers in her bag just in case she needs to use more while she's on the go.

I used to buy clean and clear oil absorbing sheets but when I found out about the toilet sheet cover I tried using it. My face is really oily and believe me it works and its free. The best thing about it is it does not have any chemical in it, well that's what I think, I might be wrong. Try it and see for your self you'll be shock, guarantee it.

0 comments:

 
kape at tinapay - Templates Novo Blogger